Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Alvin and the Chipmunks


So I really suck at Blogging but oh well lol. This Halloween I wanted to do something really cheap and I always like my boys to match in terms of costumes. So this year we went with Alvin and the Chipmunks. Since I only have 2 kids I had to recruit someone else's kid to be our Theodore :) So Taimane is Alvin (and that totally fits his personality because he is my CRAZY child), and Manaia is Simon. I was able to buy my kids hoodies online and all I needed to due was cut out the A for Alvin's sweater and hat. I could not for the life of me find a green hoodie so I ended up dying a grey hoodie for Timena. All in All this was my cheapest Halloween and I have to say they looked pretty darn cute!!! Manaia, Timena, And Taimane
Simon, Theodore and Alllllllllvvviiiiiiinnnnn!!! lol


My Crazy Alvin:)
Mommy and Simon
Daddy and the Chipmunks
Timena and Taimane
Taimane and Manaia

6 comments:

Kassie said...

They turned out so cute! :)

Tina said...

very cute, and dying a sweatshirt, you go girl!

Hazel said...

Hey Tupu,

So creative on the kids costumes. Great job.

Just wanted to say Happy New Year and hope your staying warm.

Love ya.

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

I know, I keep erasing my comments! I write stuff and then realize that I have things all messed up when I read your older posts and whatever. Tupu!!!!! I can't believe I found you. I miss you! There was a missionary in my ward back when I lived in New Mexico and he told me he knew you and that you had just married a polynesian. I was shocked! I remember when you were a teen, you were always into black men. Good memories!

I am so sorry about your mother. She was an amazing woman. She was always at every game and practice along with your dad. She always gave me hugs and had a smile on her face. I'm so grateful for eternal families.

You have a beautiful family! I hope to hear from you soon!!!
Go La Mirage! I wonder whatever happened to Al Johnson? How about Hi'Ilani? You were the best. I miss you girl!