My lil baby sister is going to be a Mama soon:( I feel like I've taken the place of my mother in raising or trying to raise Sailau lol. My mom passed away when she was 16 and I became my dad's go to person every time he was having problems with Sailau. Sometimes it was hard to be a sister/friend and then help my dad with disciplining her. So my lil sister/best friend is finally going to experience all the joys and heartaches motherhood brings:) She was lucky enough to be Kassie's 1st maternity photo shoot and got her pix for free. By these pix you would never know that Kassie just started her photography business. She's an amazing photographer and I absolutely love the pix she did for Sailau. Everyone needs to go onto FB and "like" her page and also follow her on here to see her latest work.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
GORGEOUS!!! Great job Kass! u too tups...i'm sure ur mom is proud of u!
every time i see you girls (since the cancer walk) you guys always seem to amaze me. I dunno how you guys did it w/o your mommy...i know i could never be as strong as you guys. Keep it up girl!! =)
Thanks Leta, its still hard so don't let us fool you:)
Post a Comment