
Taimane is almost 3 and is a hand full. He was my sick baby from the moment he was born. He had to stay in the NICU after birth for about 3 weeks. He had pneumonia and RSV. This was probably the scariest and hardest time in my life. My kids are only 11 months apart so it was hard to leave lil Naia with my mother in law while we were at the hospital with Taimane. Naia was still a baby so he didn't understand why we always had to leave him. For the first year of Taimane's life he was hospitalized 7 different times. He pulled through every time but it was still scary going through it. Mane is 2 almost 3 and he is doing really good. I get paranoid with every sickness he gets so I'm always taking him in just to make sure. He is the clown of our family and also the biggest knucklehead. He gets into everything!!! He loves to talk back and say not nice words. LOL I have no clue where he learns it from;) He is a mommy's boy to the fullest. I don't know where our life would be without our miracle baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment