Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lil Manaia


This lil guys is going to be famous one day I swear. I'm not just saying that because he is my son:) LOL He is 3 right now and can already dance better than me. He loved watching America's best dance crew and got alot of his moves from that show. If he just sees something once he's already trying to do the move. He has got rhythm for days!!! He is also a football fanatic. Since he was a baby the only thing he would watch on TV is football. He knew how to get into a 3 pt. stance by the time he was one. If you ask him are you a boy he says no I'm a football player. I cant wait till the day when he is old enough to play sports. Every time we pass by a park he always ask me if he can play football yet. Sooooooooooo Cute!!! I cant believe how fast they grow up. People always tell you time goes by so fast with them but I'm realizing that now. It feels like just yesterday when he was just a  baby and now this time next year we will be getting him ready for kinder garden. Crazy huh...

No comments: