Thursday, May 29, 2008

Loving life


Okay so here is a quick recap on our lives. Manaia is no longer playing football due to all kinds of injuries. I swear he is the most accident prone person alive. During his college days at BYU he had two major shoulder surgeries, 1 knee surgery and tons of sculpts. After BYU he was with the redskins. During his first preseason game he pulled his groin. Now you all know without your groin you can even walk let alone run. Okay so then he played almost a full season with Utah blaze and ended up tearing up everything in his knee the same knee  he had surgery on years ago. So that brings us to the present. Manaia is currently working  for Mentoring Of America. He loves his job and is doing really good there. They have a 3 hour lunch break everyday so he gets to golf almost everyday as well. Must be nice huh:)
As for myself I went to school last year to become a Massage Therapist because we figured since Manaia gets hurt so much and practically lived on a massage table that this would be a great investment for not only him but also our boys when they get older and start playing sports. I graduated from UCMT last Aug. Since then I worked for AMP gym in Provo as their main therapist. During the winter season I decided to quit AMP and go for the big bucks!!! I got a job in Park City which doubled what I was making in Provo. I loved it and loved the money!
Since my season in Park city ended I've just been enjoying myself as a stay at home mom with my two crazy boys!!! Gotta love it right:)

2 comments:

Inouyes said...

Gotta love it gal welcome to the bloggin world...yay! So yeah I am on PTO J/K no fo reo my comp crashed 3 weeks ago and I am going crazy without entering my everyday adventures anyways welcome sis look forward to more of your blogs what is your email address so I can add you?

The Brownz said...

hey girl my email addy is biggbrown99@gmail.com so add me:) love ya cuz