Sunday, September 7, 2008

Missing my mom...






So on the 25th of this month it will be the two year anniversay of my moms passing. I still cant believe we've survived this long without her here with us. My mother was the best mom anyone could ask for. She was such a sweet and wonderful spirit, and I know thats why she was called home early. Heavenly father needed more spirits like her to do his work on the other side. I find myself daydreaming sometimes thinking that she is still here with us. Its so sureal to think 
that I will never get to talk to her anymore, give her hugs and kisses when I need them, or to think
that my kids will only have limited memories of such a wonderful woman. I miss you mom so much
and I know you are watching over us each and every day. We will always love you and will never forget you and everything you stood for. RIP Mommy!!!

5 comments:

Kassie said...

Awww sis. I'm crying reading this blog! I know you have had such a hard time with her gone and I can't believe it's 2 years already! Her spirit lives on through you...Love you sister

BETS & VETS said...

I cannot help but get teary-eyed reading this, I admire how you're filling her shoes and taking care of your family and your Dad! Your a great example.

THE TAASE'S said...

What a sweet tribute to your mom! I miss her too. Do her proud Sina...bet the kind of daughter, mom, wife, sister, friend, auntie, cousin and so on that she was. My heart oges out to you and your Dad and siblings as you still learn to cope with her absence. I LOVE YOU SIS!!

Tafi

Lance and Becky said...

TUPU! I'm so pumped you found me! I miss you! I love this post, I lost my Grandma, and I it's been a couple years...I am still having a really hard time with it! How lucky you are though to have such a fantastic mother! Love you Tupu!

mary said...

You are so strong Tupu. Your words brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe it's been two years already. I remember when it was happening. You guys are truly a family of fighters. Thanks for the inspiration.