Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a soccer mom:)











So Naia is finally old enough to play sports. Once he turned 4 I signed him up for the Lehi soccer program. He loves football but is too young to start playin so I guess soccer will have to do for now. He's had 3 games so far and he's still getting the hang of things. I dont think soccer really gets his attention too much because in his last game right in the middle of everything he starts doing the Haka, yup the haka. I about died laughing it was so funny. He started doing the haka when he saw the BYU football team doing it. He is just too funny. He also hates it when he has to sit out and let some of the other kids play. If no one is paying attention he'll just run onto the field and start playing:) I'm so excied to watch his games because he surprises us with intresting things to watch for besides just a boring soccer game.










This is him doing the haka in the middle of the game:)




























4 comments:

BETS & VETS said...

That is way too cute, are you sure he is four- he has a personality of a 8 yr old!

Kassie said...

Hahahaha. I totally just saw the picture of him doing the haka during the game!! Only your son sis!! LOVE YOU NAIA!

A.Niu said...

Tupusina you son are cute. ready to be BYU running backs. Im so the soccer mom here in laie. Its like my whole sat. are gone during soccer seasson at the upper field. what a life huh. Nice to see you do well. I might be up for the holy war watch my brothers game. i always tell kassy that Im going to call her. maybe this time i really will.

W said...

That is too cute! Your kids are getting so big. And soccer way more fun when your kid is playing. Micah Jr has loved it.