Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3's About Me

3's About Me



Three jobs I have had:

1. Mommy
2. Wife
3. Zagg Invisible shields



Three places I have lived:

1. Samoa
2. Hawaii
3. Utah


Three places I have been:

1. Washington DC
2. Killa Cali
3. Western Samoa


Three people who email me often:

1. Victoria Secrets
2. Vanity
3. Spam


Three Favorite Foods:

1. Sushi
2. Miso Salmon (cheesecake factory)
3. The Brownz special meatloaf


Three places I would rather be:

1. Rome
2. Hawaii
3. Paris


Three friends I think will respond:

1. Someone who's bored
2. Someone trying to kill time
3. Someone looking for something to do


Three things I look forward to:


1. The weekend
2. Family Vacay
3. Pay day



Three foods You dislike:


1. Tomatoes
2. Peas
3. Sprouts

I tag anyone who would like to share their Top 3's!

5 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I remember your meatloaf. It's a secret recipe right? Dang. It was so good.

The Brownz said...

If you want the recipe i can give it to you.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Yes, I want it!!! Email it to me whenever you have time, no rush.
cdenney92@yahoo.com
I won't share it.

Inouyes said...

Um... me too can you send me the recipe and thanks for sharing your TOP 3 :0)

A.Niu said...

Okay since you shared yours Ill share mines:) Might be scary.LOL.