Thursday, January 22, 2009

Im not much of a blogger:(

I do have to admit that I don't really like blogging, I'd much rather just post pictures and let everyone see how we are doing. But when it comes to me reading other people's blogs I'm the opposite. I love reading people's blogs and I'm so impressed at their writing skills lol. Maybe I hate blogging because I'm not much of a writer myself. So this is my attempt to writing without any pix. And I'm done hahahaha. I'll be posting pictures once I have time to take new ones.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

You're so fired!

Love ya.

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

lol... that was long! I hate blogging to so we can just look at eachothers pictures lol... love ya

mary said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel! if i dont have photos i don't feel like my words are adequate or interesting enough to share so i just stop blogging all together. the only reason i continue is to read everyone elses.:) keep it up tupu - your blogs the bomb.