
Me and my lil sis Sailau

The couple and me:)

We are the "Match Maker"

The couples

Me and Tiff

Ray and Naia

Naia and Fui

Me and Nu'u

The ceremony

The girls

Wedding Party

The crazy boys

Me and the bride

Smile Girls


So last weekend way Ray and Kass's wedding:) I cant believe how fast it came up. Everything turned out beautiful. Manaia and I were both in the line, Kass is my cousin and also one of my best friends and Naia played with Ray at BYU. We are actually the one's that hooked this lovely couple up. I know I know best MATCHMAKERS EVER!!! I'm so happy that my sis found the man of her dreams and her prince charming:) I love them both and wish them nothing but love and happiness for them. I love you guys and want to thank you for letting us be a part in your beautiful day:)

1 comment:
look how cute you are!! you're gorgeous tupu!
Post a Comment