
So my lil sister Sailau is running for the Miss Samoa USA pageant. The pageant is this Saturday and I cant believe its finally here. It's been really stressful but with the love and support from family and friends we have been able to overcome the little bumps in the road. The whole pageant festivities started last sat. The girls have been making appearances on TV, hospitals, and flag day. Its really exciting to see Sailau grow as a young women through this. I really wish my mom was here to see her right now. I know she would of been so proud of her "babygirl". We go to all the events with Sailau and every single time they introduce her or spotlight her I just start balling uncontrollably. I honestly think its my mom crying through me because I'm not even feeling emotional about it and yet my eyes tell a different story. I'm not an emotional person in the first place so when I do this and yes this is every single time they have introduced her I have to feel that my mother is using me as her crying tool:) I have no doubt in my mind that my mother is watching us right now and is cheering her on along with my grandma and grandpa. Anyways I just wanted to share that with you all:) Lets pray she wins on Sat!!!

1 comment:
What an awesome way to experience the pageant Sina...through your Mama's eyes!! I wish I could be there to cheer and cry for her every time she gets announced, but know we'll be cheering from right here in HOT AZ!! Please post on here more too...because once we get to Samoa we're not going to be able to send text messages, ya know;) I love you sis, and am so proud of all you're doing and have done for Sailau's pageant preparations etc. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment